Kaplan MBA Fundamentals- Accounting and Finance
Kaplan | 978-1427797193 | 2009 | PDF | 12.1 mb
How do you make sense of the accounting report or balance sheet you’ve just been handed? How do these reports help you to understand the company’s performance? How do you use the numbers you have been given to make good business decisions in the short- and long-term?
MBA Fundamentals in Accounting and Finance offers real-world accounting and finance basics that can be applied today. In the business world, we are frequently called on to review and analyze financial data. This convenient and straightforward guide offers everything you need to know about the numbers to ensure your business’s growth.
* Understand the functions of accounting
* Learn how to read a financial statements, balance sheets, income statements, and more
* Analyze profit and cash flow
* Improve your forecasting and strategic-planning skills
* Paperback: 352 pages
* Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; Original edition (January 6, 2009)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 1427797196
* ISBN-13: 978-1427797193