Book Title: Business Ratios and Formulas: A Comprehensive Guide
Authors: Steven M. Bragg
A complete appraisal of analytical tools available to managers to assess performance Required reading for anyone starting, running, or growing a business, Business Ratios and Formulas, Third Edition puts answers at the fingertips of business managers, with nearly 250 operational criteria and clear, easy-to-understand explanations that can be used right away. The Third Edition includes twenty new measurements.
- Approximately 20 new measurements
- Offers a comprehensive resource of nearly 250 operational criteria
- An Appendix including a dictionary of accounting and finance terms
- A thorough list of every ratio and formula, and how to compile and interpret that information
- Also by Steven M. Bragg: Fast Close: A Guide to Closing the Books Quickly, Second Edition